Lambswool Knit Fair Isle Sustainable Hot Water Bottle Brights
Keep cosy with Wairm's fair-trade rubber hot water bottle and gorgeous lambswool cover.
- 100% lambswool
- Made in Scotland
- Hot water bottle made from premium fair-trade rubber certified by the Fair Rubber Association
- Rubber from FSC certified forests
- Organic cotton labels
- Bottle fully recyclable at end-of-life
- Cover fully biodegradable at end-of life
- All card packaging is 100% recycled card and fully recyclable
Wairm is proud to only use rubber which has been certified by the Fair Rubber Association. The purpose of the Fair Rubber Association is to ensure that working and living conditions of the primary producers of natural rubber are improved. This is carried out in a number of ways including frequently auditing associated plantations to make sure that working and environmental conditions are of a high standard.